top of page
Follow these easy steps:
1. Please review the "Education Savings Account" graphic below to see if your family qualifies.
2. Review these Frequently Asked Questions.
3. Review the ESA Checklist.
4. Complete this form to collect your income information and determine eligibility.
5. If you do not own your own residence, complete the Landlord Affidavit of Residence form.
6. Review the application guide.
7. Complete the application.
8. For the most up-to-date information, please check here. https://esa.tnedu.gov
9. If you have any specific questions for St. Edward School, if we can help you in any way, or to see if we have space within a particular grade level, please call the school office at 615.833.5770.
bottom of page